In Vincellar you can list your wine for sale on our Collector Marketplace in a matter of seconds! Note that in order to list a wine for sale, your wine must be in Vinfolio Storge. If you would like to send wine to storage to list for sale, see this article.
- Start by logging in to your Vincellar account.
- From your 'Home' tab, select 'Sell wine' under Common tasks.
- Select the 'Mark for Sale in Marketplace' option
- Select 'Browse my Inventory' and then select the wines that you wish to sell. Note that only eligible wines located in Vinfolio Storage will show up as available to sell. When you have made your selections, click 'Next: Enter Details'.
- The last step is to select the quantity of each wine you want to sell and set a price. We highly recommend using our Suggested Price as the price for your wine. This price is calculated by our proprietary pricing algorithm and considers historic retail and auction data, Wine-Searcher listings, and the wine itself to determine the most appropriate market price. You will not be able to list a wine for more than 20% above this suggested price. If you feel there is an error with the price, please contact email@example.com.
That's it! Your wines are now listed for sale. You will be notified when your wines have sold, and we will take care of monetary collection and fulfillment. Thank you for participating in our Collector Marketplace, and good luck with your sale!