For your convenience, you can send wine to storage in almost any way. You may drop off wine in person at one of our two office locations, send wine to us from home or directly from your point of purchase, or have us pick up your wine at home or your point of purchase in our temperature-controlled van.
DROP OFF WINE
We have dropoff locations at our headquarters in downtown San Francisco and our storage facility in Napa.
San Francisco (4-case limit)
200 Green Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA, 94111
Monday - Friday, 9-5pm
644 Hanna Drive, Suite E
American Canyon, CA, 94503
Monday - Friday, 8:30-4:30pm
To ship to our storage facility, label your shipment as follows:
YOUR NAME ACCT#
644 Hanna Drive, Suite E
American Canyon, CA 94503
Some tips for shipping:
- Pack your wine well. We use Styrofoam shippers because it offers sufficient protection from your wine during transport. Styrofoam also offers a bit of insulation so that your wine does not change too much in temperature while it is in transit.
- Include a packing list whenever possible. It is always helpful to have a list for our Inbound Inventory team to reference when checking in your wine, so we can research any discrepancies.
- Ship on a Monday or Tuesday. Ideally, you want your wine to get to us before the weekend, so shipping at the beginning of the week will usually guarantee the wine won't sit in a non-temperature controlled warehouse over the weekend.
- Use the fastest speed available. Though it can be pricier, quick transit and limited exposure to a non-temp controlled environment is priceless!
- Include your name and account number on shipments. This is to ensure we are inventorying your wine to the correct account.
If you are moving your wine to us from another state and have questions about how to ship to California, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help you find a way to get your wine to our facility.
VINFOLIO PICKUP SERVICE
Follow these simple steps if you would like Vinfolio to pick up your wine from either your house or a winery or retailer (within the Bay Area). For instructions on how to do this in the Vinfolio mobile app, see this article.
- Start by logging in to your Vincellar Account.
- Select 'Move Wine' from the Common tasks section of your 'Home' tab.
- Select 'Browse My Inventory' and then select the wines that you would like to move to storage. Once your wines are selected, click 'Next: Enter Details'.
- Select 'Vinfolio Storage' in the 'Move To' dropdown. If you have multiple bottles of a single wine and only wish to move a sub-set of them to storage, select 'Multiple Locations' and indicate how many bottles you would like to move to storage. Click 'Move Wines', and then select 'Vinfolio to arrange transportation' from the popup. Please make sure your contact information is accurate!
If you have a large collection that you would like to move from its current location into Vinfolio Storage and you would like Vinfolio's team of fine wine experts to handle the move, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.