If you are not satisfied with your purchase of fine wine from us, or we have made an error with your order, please email us immediately at email@example.com explaining the reasons for your dissatisfaction. If you have a valid reason for return, we will ask you to send back questionable bottles (including both opened and unopened ones) to us for evaluation. Returned bottles must have the Vinfolio-generated barcode label attached as proof that the wine came from us. Should we accept responsibility (in our sole discretion), we will either exchange bottle(s) or issue a credit towards future purchases (including round-trip shipping charges).
Valid reasons for return:
- Corked or flawed wine.
- Incorrect wine was sent (e.g., different vintage than ordered).
- Bottle condition upon arrival was not consistent with our Inspection Guidelines.
- Wine was leaking upon arrival, spoiled, or "cooked" (only if it was shipped in accordance with our shipping policy; we do not guarantee condition if you chose to override our shipping policy)
- Shipper errors; in this case we will file a claim against the shipper.
Invalid reasons for return:
- You decide you don't want the wine after title has transferred to you but before the wine has been shipped from our warehouse
- The wine is showing signs of damage after leaving our possession for reasons including, but not limited to: adverse weather conditions during shipment (where you have overridden our shipping policy or for any international shipment), delays caused by failed delivery attempts through no fault of the shipper, improper storage, or other forms of mistreatment.
- You don't like the wine.
- You received a gift from someone via Vinfolio and want to exchange it.
- You overbought and want to return excess wine (California law prohibits us from accepting a return for this reason).
- Wine was purchased through Marketplace (from Private Collector) and is not drinkable.
All wine shipped overseas, wine over ten years old, and special order wines are final sale.