You can print barcodes for your individual bottles directly from Vincellar. You can use these barcodes to identify a bottles information and location, and you can scan the barcode from Vinfolio's mobile app to mark it as consumed, gifted, or moved to a new location.
- Start by logging in to your Vincellar account.
- From your 'Home' tab, select 'Print barcodes' under Common tasks.
- Select 'Browse my Inventory' and then select the wines that you wish to print barcodes for. When you have made your selections, click 'Next: Enter Details'.
- Click Show Individual Bottles view
- From here, you can see the last print date for each individual bottle
- Select the individual bottles for which you would like to print barcodes, then click Next: Enter Details
- To download your printing file, click 'Print' and your file will automatically download.
- Save your file to the "Downloads" folder and run the VFZebra App on iOS or open with Notepad and Print on Windows.
If you would like us to print barcodes and ship them to you please contact us at email@example.com.